10th APR YOUTH FORUM
Each National Scout Organization shall appoint two delegates and a maximum of eight observers to the Youth Forum (total of ten participants). Participants from NSOs must be endorsed by the National Scout Orgnization and must be 18 to 26 years old on the date of the forum. Born between 14 February 1995 to 10 February 2004.
|Date||9-10, 12-13 February 2022 via Zoom (download Zoom backgrounds here)|
|Responsibilities of Participants||
One of the responsibilities of participants to the Youth Forum is to inform the Youth Forum Planning Committee through their National Scout Organizations about the topics they are interested in and would like to discuss during the Youth Forum.
1. To provide young people the opportunity to participate in decision-making.
APR COURSE FOR LEADER TRAINERS
The WOSM Asia-Pacific Region is organizing the Asia-Pacific Regional Course for Leader Trainers (APR CLT) as ancillary event to the conference. This event is free.
|Date||4-6, 8-10, 12-13 February 2022 via Zoom (download Zoom backgrounds here)|
|Eligibility of Participants||
1. Be an active, recognized serving Assistant Leader Trainer (holding three beads) for at least 2 years in his/her NSO.
5th APR CHIEF SCOUT EXECUTIVES MEET
|Date & Time||
23-24 January 2022 | 14:00-17:30hrs (GMT +8) via Zoom (download Zoom background here)
The Zoom channel will be open at 1345hrs on the meeting dates. All participants are requested to login on time. Please be guided of the local timings below.
GMT+4:30 (Afghanistan), 1030H
|Virtual (via Zoom). The Zoom link will be sent to all registered participants.
You are requested not to share or pass the unique Zoom link to anyone.
|Each NSO will be represented by the Chief Scout Executive/ Secretary General/Director or its equivalent top professional in the association.|
5 Objectives of
|1. To gather Chief Scout Executive from member NSOs in the region and share the updates in WOSM.
2. Update on the WOSM Services platform, WOSM Program, Data Portal, GSAT.
3. Share the Membership Growth Targets and reconfirm the commitment.
4. Input from CSEs on the APR Plan 2022-2025.
5. Share concerns on Educational Methods and Communication and Partnerships.